Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare Toilet Paper, Aloe & Vitamin E, 48 Double Rolls
- Wavy CleanRipple texture provides softness and removes more at once for a Superior Clean vs the Leading National Value Brand
- 3x thicker, 3x stronger, 2x more absorbent vs Leading National Value Brand
- Strong 1 ply bathroom tissue designed for sensitive skin to deliver a soothing, gentle clean with a touch of Aloe & Vitamin E
- Hypoallergenic, paraben free, & chlorine free toilet tissue
- For a Superior Clean (using dry & moist together vs dry alone), add Cottonelle Flushable Wipes to your bathroom routine
- Toilet paper made from fibers that are 100% biodegradable perfect for camping, boating, traveling, hiking, and more. Starts to break down immediately after flushing
- Stock Up Online Order bath tissue in bulk, and try Cottonelle Flushable Wipes for the ultimate clean and fresh feeling
- Packaging may vary from image shown
Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare single ply toilet tissue is uniquely designed with a Wavy CleanRipple Texture that removes more & is three times thicker and stronger, and two times more absorbent vs. the Leading National Value Brand. Cottonelle GentleCare Toilet Paper is designed to be safe for sensitive skin. Toilet paper that is made from fibers that are 100% biodegradable, and is free of added dyes. And for a superior clean (using dry & moist together vs. dry alone), add Cottonelle GentleCare Flushable Cleansing Cloths to your bathroom routine. Order toilet paper in bulk & save with Subscribe & Save and get Cottonelle conveniently delivered to your doorstep.
Heart Your Planet For nearly 10 years, Kimberly-Clark has worked with World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) to help support their missions to protect forests, which provide us with air, water, wildlife habitat and more. By taking one simple action — purchasing Cottonelle Brand products that have Forest Stewardship Council label — you can take pride in knowing that the FSC-certified products you purchase come from responsibly managed forests around the globe. Kimberly-Clark is proud to provide $4 million through May 31, 2020, to support World Wildlife Fund’s efforts to protect forests and other critical ecosystems. ‘WWF’ and ‘World Wildlife Fund’ are WWF Registered Trademarks. 1986 Panda Symbol WWF.
World Wildlife Fund WWF is one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, working in 100 countries for over half a century to help protect the future of nature. Visit wwf.org to learn more.
Forest Stewardship Council The FSC is one of the world’s most respected certification labels. Products with the FSC label help support more than 450 million acres of FSC certified forests around the globe. Visit onesimpleaction.fsc.org to learn more.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.