Kershaw Cinder (1025X) Multifunction Pocket Knife, 1.4-inch High Performance 3Cr13 Steel Blade with Stonewashed Finish, Glass Filled Nylon Handle, Liner Lock, Bottle Opener, Lanyard Hole, 0.9 OZ
Manufacturer: Kershaw Sporting Goods
- 1.4-inch upswept tip blade is made of high-performance 3Cr13 stainless steel with good corrosion resistance
- Compact handle features glass filled nylon scales over a steel frame with easy access to the liner lock
- Capable of accomplishing many everyday basic tasks including, opening packages, cutting zip-ties, breaking down boxes, removing bottle caps, stripping small wire and more
- Compact design is easily carried in pockets, purses, backpacks, briefcases, emergency kits, on lanyards or on key chains
- Expertly designed by Rick Hinderer and precision engineered by Kershaw brings performance and real world practicality into a simple EDC
Reviews / Kershaw Cinder (1025X) Multifunction Pocket Knife, 1.4-inch High Performance 3Cr13 Steel Blade with Stonewashed Finish, Glass Filled Nylon Handle, Liner Lock, Bottle Opener, Lanyard Hole, 0.9 OZ
Kershaw’s Cinder is a perfect everyday carry for anyone in need of a non-threatening cutting edge, capable of fitting on a keychain. The Cinder’s small stature is capable of most simple daily cutting tasks from opening packages to breaking down cardboard boxes. Designed by custom knifemaker Rick Hinderer and precision manufactured by Kershaw, the Cinder is built for performance and real-world practicality. The 1.4” blade’s upswept tip offers plenty of useful cutting edge. The grip is designed so a hand can come past the pivot point, enabling a sturdy three-finger grip on the knife. The handle is textured glass-filled nylon to enhance grip while the blade’s rugged stonewashed finish hides scratches and fingerprints. The secure locking liner features cut-out embellishments revealed by the design of the handle scale, making manual-opening and closing easier. The lanyard hole allows easy attachment to a key chain or pack, while a sturdy bottle opener finishes the knife’s practical design.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.