Perfect Keto Ketone Testing Strips: Test Ketosis Levels on Low Carb Ketogenic Diet, 100 Urinalysis Tester Strips Best for Accurate Meter Measurement of Urine Ketones Tests: by Perfect Keto
- MEASURE KETONES: Perfect Keto Test Strips are used for measuring whether you're in ketosis based on ketones in your urine. It's easier to use than a glucose blood meter or breath analyzer monitor.
- RELIABLE: Count on this doctor developed, high-quality testing kit to give you results with precision. Unlike other products, these are convenient and easy to use at home, at work, or during travel.
- QUICK RESULTS: Just pee on a strip, or in a cup and dip the strip. Tap off excess urine, then wait 40-60 seconds. Compare the dipstick's color to our chart to determine if you're in ketosis.
- BULK KIT: 100 precision keto tester strips per bottle. If you test and monitor once per day, you can do urinalysis testing for 3 months plus with this one package. They're best for women or men.
- NEW TO KETO? Sticks are great to see your progress on getting your body into ketosis. They can also measure ketones for those on low carb diets such as Atkins
Trying to Kick Your Body into Ketosis? Perfect Keto Test Strips Detect your Measurements with Precision and Accuracy!
When you have excessive carbohydrate levels in your bloodstream, your body secretes insulin and then converts it to fat. But, when you follow a ketogenic diet, you are minimizing your carb intake, while increasing your protein and fat intake. This creates increased ketone levels and puts your body into a state of fat-burning ketosis.
As you begin producing more ketone bodies, your body excretes the excess in your blood as urine. Instead of being stored back in your body as fat, high ketone levels can be measured in your pee with our ketosis detector kit.
Simply urinate on the test strip, or pee in a cup and dip the paper. Tap off any excess urine and wait 45-60 seconds for your results. As the stick changes its color, compare its shade to our chart provided with the bottle. The darker the color, the more ketones are present in your urine, which is a sign that your body has achieved a ketogenic state.
This convenient tool is easy to use and you can do it in the comfort of your own home in 40 seconds. You don't have to visit a lab or your doctor, or use expensive equipment like a glucose blood meter or breath analyzer monitor.
Urine test results aren't always 100% accurate. The longer you're in a keto-adapted state, the more your body adjusts to the high ketone levels, and will optimize how it uses excess ketone bodies. Therefore, they may not register accurately on a urine test strip, even if you are clearly in ketosis. That's why Perfect Keto Testing Strips are best for those who are in the beginning stages of starting keto, or any other low carb diet.
Add this Keto Starter Kit to your shopping cart now!
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.